Provide the key theoretical concepts behind GeneXus and skills to apply them in practice, in order to make the best use of the program.
Those who want to start developing applications with GeneXus.
Trainees who don’t have prior programming skills are recommended to read this information before starting the course.
- The training will be done in 3 weeks during which the trainee will watch GeneXus training videos (ANALYST level). In parallel, the trainee will do the practical work (hands-on). They can take the class anytime, anywhere but need to complete in 3 weeks.
- The questions or doubts the trainee has during these 3 weeks are sent to the forum (forum of trainees and teachers).
- If necessary (on demand), the instructor will schedule an online class with all the trainees in the course, or chat with the trainee who requires it. This will be arranged on an as-needed basis.
- There is also a 2 weeks Workshop (Optional in the course): the trainees have to develop the corresponding application to a reality proposed by GeneXus. This development is part of the training and it takes them no more than 16 hours to develop this application.
- Again, the challenges, questions, doubts they have while developing the application at the workshop are sent to the forum.
- In addition, the trainer must see the progress of this development, for which it will be connected remotely to the trainee’s machine (between 2 and 4 instances per trainee, depending on the case).
- After completing these steps the trainee can take the exam for level “Junior GeneXus Analyst” (remote test).
Those taking the training who do not have GeneXus licenses must install the “GeneXus 15 Trial version“. In this link you will see the Steps to install GeneXus 15 Trial version.
Videos and Practical:
02/12 – 03/05
03/06 – 03/19
Do you want to sign up?
Send us an email to email@example.com